Update Aadhaar Card Data Offline
Aadhaar is a 12 digit number which will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India, issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
To update your data you will have to either visit nearest Update Centre or send your Update request through Post.
Click here to find your nearest update centre.
Data that can be updated
This portal can’t update all data of the resident. List of Data that can be update through this portal is below.
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
Documents Required to Update
- Proof of Identity (Passport, PAN Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc..)
- Proof of Address (Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Credit Card etc..)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/Certificate, Passport etc..)
Please click here for a nationally valid list of document.
Steps to update :
- Click here to download update form.
- Fill in the complete Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form in your preferable language and sign off.
- Depending upon field attach self attached attested documents required.
- Mention your Aadhaar Number on all document copies.
- Review your information and make changes if any.
- Send form with documents in an envelope marked as “Aadhaar Update/Correction” to one of the address given below according to your language.
- You will receive the receipt shortly.
Address for the envelope are given below.