PROCESS TO LINK YOUR UCO BANK ACCOUNT WITH AADHAAR CARD NUMBER
UCO Bank or the United Commercial Bank is known to be one of the oldest commercial bank in our country. It has more than 1900 branches along with 4 foreign branches. Proceeding further, we all should be aware about what is the importance of aadhaar card. As per the government data, nearly 40 crore people have registered for aadhaar all over the country and many of them have received aadhaar card. Aadhaar is now compulsory document to take any welfares under government schemes like the mnrega scheme, LPG subsidy or scholarships or pension or may be insurance. But for this you hits a must to link ones bank account with aadhaar number.
Many of us have received but lost aadhaar card, but there is no subject to worry as one always has the option to download e-aadhaar card and carry its copy for the documentation purpose. Moving forward this post will solve the queries related to this linking process of bank account with the aadhaar card number
How to Link my UCO bank account with aadhaar through Internet banking?
- Login to the UCO internet banking account
- Click the Request button that is “LINKING OF AADHAAR NUMBER”
- Enter the your 12 DIGIT AADHAAR Number in the given field.
- Click on check box Accept Terms and Click on Submit button
- You will then get the Acknowledgment of receipt of seeding request on the screen.
- The number for sending SMS is 9231008888
- Type message in the given format that is UCOAADHAR<12 DIGIT AADHAAR NO><14 DIGIT AC_NO>
- You will then receive Acknowledgment on your window