PROCESS TO LINK ANDHRA BANK ACCOUNT WITH AADHAAR CARD
Andhra bank is a medium-sized public sector bank, its network includes 2000+branches, 15 extensions counters, it has 38 satellite offices and 1098 ATMs set up across the country. The major question that stands up is how to add aadhaar number to andhra bank account? So taking this into consideration, RBI has made norms to get link up aadhaar with bank account. For this they have have given the final notice to the customers.
In this we will deal with how to link andhra bank account with aadhaar card. There are three processes for this. Proceeding further the government has given the subsidy by directly shifting the money into bank account, if someone doesn’t have an Aadhaar card or if the aadhaar card is on delivery then there is no need to worry just download eaadhar card and then he/she can link up the aadhaar card number with his/her andhra bank account,.
- Your Andhra Bank passbook
- Original and Xerox copy of Aadhaar card or printed copy of eaadhar card.
Below given are some steps to link andhra bank account with aadhaar card.
UID Number Registration via Alternate Channels:
- Dept. of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance has given out the instructions on opening of recipient’s Bank accounts and mapping their UID Number for direct Benefits Transfer under various Schemes by government. These benefits will be credited to the customers’ Bank accounts directly. To take advantage of these benefits, linking of UID number is made compulsory.
- To enable the esteemed customers, the Bank has launched several channels for submission of the Seeding Request.
- Seeding Request will be managed by Bank subject to acceptable verification of AADHAAR credential.
- The following channels are present to submit the seeding request:
- online Banking: (for Retail online Banking Customer):
- Customer is needed to login to Internet Banking using his ID and Password.
- go to home page and click “Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking “.
- Enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number in the respective field and confirm it.
- Select the Savings account.
- To know the status of Linking or Rejection of Aadhaar number click on “Inquiry”
Andhra Bank ATMs:
- On inserting the ATM/Debit card in any Andhra Bank ATM and selecting the aadhaar registration option under Services category, the ATM will ask the client to enter AADHAAR number twice.
- On finishing, the customer will receive receipt of seeding the request.
By Using SMS:
- This service is permitted only for Andhra Bank’s customers who are registered for regular mobile alerts.
- Customer requires to send an SMS on 56161 the as per below format.
- AADHAAR <15 digit Bank Account Number>< 12 digit AADHAAR Number> here “AADHAAR” is the keyword for sending the message.
- On registration of AADHAAR number, customer will receive an SMS
- On successful linking, an SMS alert will be send to the customer’s registered mobile number.