Know what is Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG Scheme and How to Use the DBTL Scheme.
The DBTL scheme is recently introduced to safeguard your LPG subsidy in bank and also to prevent its misuse. The scheme was to be propelled in 54 districts by 15th November 2014 and the rest of country on 1st January 2015.
You must note that if you had already joined the previous DBTL scheme and have got the advance/subsidy in your Bank Account then in that case you need not require to do anything again.
Brief about the DBTL Scheme
- Consumers are required to own a bank account to be the part of the scheme and obtain LPG subsidy.
- Consumers will then get a onetime perpetual advance in their account before buying the first market priced LPG cylinder.
- Consumers will get subsidy in their bank account on the basis of their entitlement of subsidized cylinders.
- when buyers join the scheme they will get cylinders at:
* Subsidized price for three months
* Market price for next three months, but then the n subsidy due will be specified to them if they become a part of the scheme within these 3 months i.e. till 14.05.2015.
- As the consequence from 15.05.2015, all LPG buyers will get cylinders at market price and only those who are linked to the scheme will obtain one time permanent advance & subsidy after the date of joining.
- For connecting to the scheme and get subsidy, buyers should choose, Option 1 in case they possess Aadhaar Card and Option 2 in case they don’t have Aadhaar Card:
Aadhaar based Cash Transfer
Link your UID number or the Aadhaar Number to your bank account by filling the Form 1* and submitting at bank branch or drop box at LPG supplier.
Link 12 digit Aadhaar Number with your LPG Consumer Number in any of the below mentioned ways:
Manually: Submit Form 2* to the LPG supplier.
Use Call Center: Call 1800-2333-555 and register the UID number.
Using Web: Go to www.rasf.uidai.gov.in. After logging to the website click on Start Now and follow the given procedure.
Non-Aadhaar Cash Transfer
- Submit your account details:
Manually: Submit Form 4* to the LPG distributor.
Using Web: Go to www.MyLPG.in and enter the bank account particulars there.
Submit your LPG Customer ID specifics in Form 3* to the bank branch.
Note: Form 1, 2, 3 and 4 are available at www.myLPG.in and are also accessible from the distributor