How to check your mobile number registered with UIDAI
Aadhaar Card is the mandatory list of documents for the Indian Citizen started by the Government. The Aadhaar card project is maintained by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The Aadhaar Card is all in one Identification for the Indian citizen.
The Aadhaar card is the first Mobile Number verification proof of the citizen. The New schemes launched by the Indian government are now verified by the Aadhaar card. The various schemes like booking of LPD gas cylinder and other services related to the mobile number can be verified by the Aadhaar card. Indian Government is attaching the Aadhaar Card with all the new schemes launched by the government.
The Aadhaar card allows verification of the mobile number like no other verification scheme of the Indian Government. If you are not sure whether you have registered your Mobile Number with your Aadhaar Card or not ? You can use below steps to check if your Mobile Number is registered with your Aadhaar card.
1. Visit the UIDAI official website.
2. Enter your 14-digit Enrollment ID or 28-digit of Enrollment ID with Date time stamp printed on your acknowledgement slip or your Aadhar Card number.
3. Now enter your mobile number.
4. Enter the displayed image text on the page and click on “Submit” button.
5. Now, if your Mobile Number is registered with your Aadhaar Card then you will get the message for the same.
If your Mobile Number is not registered with your Aadhaar Card then you will get the message in red just below “Submit” button.
“There is no Mobile Number registered with this UID”.